DBS Sensor Monitor - database program for data acquisition from Ethernet sensors P8xxx, Tx5xx, Hx5xx
code: DBSOnline monitoring system with sensors connected to Ethernet
Easy creation of online data acquisition system from Ethernet temperature, humidity, pressure sensors by using new low cost software Comet DBS Sensor Monitor.
Program package DBS Sensor Monitor for online data acquisition and analysis from Comet sensors is a client-server data acquisition system.
It contains all necessary components for monitoring of sensors, including one licence of DBV Database Viewer.
historical data in table and graph
System enables i.a.:
- Data acquisition from Comet sensors connected to Ethernet or sensors connected via modem to GSM network.
- To view selected channels from any Comet sensor together with selected channels of other Comet sensors (i.e. comparing/monitoring of values from different measurement points).
- Measurement from different Comet devices is possible to combine in one table or graph.
- To present data (temperature, humidity, pressure, binary state, etc.), alarm status.
- To choose any time interval for analysis.
- Print, export to PDF - table and graph. Export to other formats for subsequent processing.
- Online visualization of actual values and alarms.
- Online graphic visualization of measurement in curves. I.e. graph presenting actual data e.g. for last hour. The length of history is selectable. Graph is automatically updated.
The advantage is a simple system expanding:
- Connection of sensors is very easy thanks to the used communication protocol SOAP. Needed is only to enter server address and connect sensor to intranet/ethernet.
- It is possible to build large data acquisition system. SOAP protocol is commonly used in internet. Data acquisition from sensors located anywhere in the world is enabled.
- System can be expanded with other and other devices without any charge. Buying DBS Sensor Monitor enables to capture data from 2, 10 or 100 sensors.
- Low cost browser DBV Database Viewer is possible to buy in succesive steps as necessary. It enables several clients to view database from different places on network/internet. This universal database viewer enables to display data together from all Comet devices - data loggers Sxxxx, Gxxxx, MS5, MS6 and Ethernet sensors P85xx, Tx5xx, Hx5xx.
Administration of system enables i.a.:
- To name device in database (e.g. „sensor at warehouse“).
- To backup database.
- To diagnose error states.
- To administrate user accounts. DBV Database Viewers use for connection to database accounts with read-only rights. Database is thus protected against damage by unauthorized person.
System is based on stable and world-wide popular freeware platforms Microsoft SQL or MySQL.
System installation and administration is simple. Instruction Manual guides installation of the system step by step, including all needed freeware.
System can be connected to database systems for other Comet devices:
DBL Logger Program
DBM MS Logger Program
online data in table and graph
Video manual for installation DBS Sensor Monitor:
How to prepare database system with sensors
System enables data acquisition from Ethernet sensors Comet of families P85xx, Tx51x, Hx53x to database by means of SOAP protocol and theirs visualization.
System is also capable to capture data (autodownload) from data loggers MS5, MS6 and data loggers Sxxxx, Rxxxx, Gxxxx.
Installation procedure of database system step by step:
1) Install Database server MySQL (third party software).
Attention: only server MySQL version 5.0. (5.0.37 - 5.0.91) is supported!
Described in Manual in chapter 1.1.
2) Install program Database Administration Utility on same computer where
MySQL is installed.
Described in Manual in chapter 2.1.
3) Create database on server MySQL.
Described in Manual in chapter 2.2.
4) Create two user accounts in database.
Described in Manual in chapter 2.3.1.
5) Prepare SOAP Server.
Described in Manual in chapter 6.1.
6) Connection and adjustment of the sensor.
Described in Manual in chapter 6.2.
7) Installation of program Database Viewer. Viewing of data from the sensor.
Described in Manual in chapter 3.
|DBS Database Sensor Monitor version 220.127.116.11_II||55.2 MB|